If you are wanting to have a new water feature constructed you may want to consider our water feature installation services. If you have an existing water feature that needs to be repaired or upgraded please refer to the General Consultation section below.
We pride ourselves on installing state-of-the-art water features that are high in quality and low in maintenance. Our particular passion and expertise lies in natural water feature installations using boulders, gravels, aquatic plants and fish to create an 'ecosystem'. Here, we use the latest in water gardening products and meld them together seamlessly with nature to leverage natural processes as much as possible.
We charge a $250.00 consultation and design fee which covers the cost of a site visit and the time taken to prepare a design brief. Please note that should you engage our services as a result of the consultation you will be credited $100 from this fee off the final invoice when the project is completed.
A New Water Feature Installation Consultation requires an investment $250.00 for the following:
- a 1 hour site consultation at the place where the water feature will be built. Here we will discuss your vision and work to understand in detail what it is you want to achieve.
- a consultation brief will be delivered via email with 7 days of the 1 hour site consultation containing:
- a design drawing depicting the general design concept
- a breakdown of the products required to complete the job
- an estimate of the materials required to complete the job
- an estimate of the labour required to complete the job
- an estimate of your ongoing running costs required to power the equipment after we have completed the project
- If our services are engaged to complete installation of the water feature a credit on the initial consultation fee of $100.00 will be applied to the final cost to complete the job.
For an example of a consultation brief you can view a draft of brief here.